KEEP YOUR FACILITY SAFE & SECURE
Driver access cages are a simple, cost effective way of controlling access to your facility and protect your company as well as visitors, vendors, and other warehouse or building personnel. Building access is controlled by surrounding building entry doors with wire mesh partitions, confining truck drivers and other visitors to a defined area. They can be ordered in any size, and may be built free standing or anchored to existing building walls.
REQUEST A QUOTeLEARN MORE
- Full width push bar for exit from warehouse side
- service window with shelf for paperwork pass through
- Coded push button entry lock available
- Wall and ceiling panels constructed of 10 guage wire, 2"x1" rectangular opening
- Posts have welded on base plate for lagging to the floor